New Federal Rules for Garage Sales

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
because they were not given that power. You dont think the states are smart enough to come up with their own rules?
I think the states are just as inept as the federal government.
But given your reasoning, the federal government has no right to ban drugs. Explain to me how drugs aren't products.

tourists24

It's a simple question you're avoiding.
You said the federal government doesn't have constitutional authority to ban products, does that or does it not apply to drugs and why?
Do you or dont you believe in following the Constitution? If not then discussing this on this forum is useless... feel free to pm me if you wish

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
well maybe we at least found a little common ground then? maybe?
Sure. I don't think the government should be able to ban drugs, or any other products. I think they have a responsibility to inform consumers of their dangers, and let them decide for themselves. If people want to use heroin or buy a crib mattress that will kill their baby that's their right. You can't fix stupid with legislation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
we are seeing states that feel the feds do not have that power.
What we're seeing is the will of the people, and a presidential administration that is choosing, at least on that one issue, to allow them to have a say. You think a republican presidential administration will continue to let those states make their own drug laws?