New FedEx CEO

yadig

The comment section below the article is brutal! I don't condone the Fox clientele referencing his ethnicity (one guy said he's middle eastern haha) but the operational complaints are dead on.
It took Will slapping Chris for the media to finally talk about black on black crime. I feel like we’re finally moving forward

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I watched this and Raj did a wonderful job of promoting Federal Express 1982. No matter what he says about taking care of “our people” it’s still going to be all about Wall Street, corporate profits, poor service and letting legacy employees hanging out to dry.

bacha29

I watched this and Raj did a wonderful job of promoting Federal Express 1982. No matter what he says about taking care of “our people” it’s still going to be all about Wall Street, corporate profits, poor service and letting legacy employees hanging out to dry.
The only reason Raj got the job is because he happens to be the best carnival barker they had in house. And when you listen to him that is exactly what he sounds like.