New feeder driver

Hey all:
Have an opportunity to take a position as a feeder driver in NJ. Does anyone have any insight on what i can expect my start time and weekly schedule to be, and mainly will i be local? I can’t do multiple days away. Thanks in advance

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey all:
Have an opportunity to take a position as a feeder driver in NJ. Does anyone have any insight on what i can expect my start time and weekly schedule to be, and mainly will i be local? I can’t do multiple days away. Thanks in advance
These would be good questions to ask whoever is giving you this opportunity

Why can’t you do multiple days away? Good chance that’s where you’ll start on a sleeper team out for 4 or 5 days at a time

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hey all:
Where at in Jersey George?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Hey all:
MEANJ? LAWNJ? What are you being hired for? Cover?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Hey all:
Most likely be a WAD and working many different hours / runs