New fiscal year. Where are the cuts?

DRAisawesome

It's June 11th. I have not heard of any potential cuts. Maybe it's because OT is at an all-time high and turnover I'm sure isn't far from all-time high. Everyone is content and happy at express. Only thing we hear is. "Atleast you got a raise last year" and "be glad you have a job". Yep it's that "a job".

hypo hanna

Our dispatchers had their hours cut. (Don't think Fred is going to get his 1.6 billion by screwing over 1200 dispatchers).
My station is still cranking out the OT.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Our dispatchers had their hours cut. (Don't think Fred is going to get his 1.6 billion by screwing over 1200 dispatchers).
My station is still cranking out the OT.

The failure of DRA and high volumes have ensured lots of OT for the near future. I don't think Fred is going to make his goal.

dezguy

No OT up here. Get sent out over stop count and get into OT. The next day your manager is asking you why you were in OT and telling you it needs to stop.

thedownhillEXPRESS

We have forced OT at our station for months now.
Lots of people on LOA(most just got fed up with this company and are borderline making crap up),turnover is real,can't get anyone to take this job off the street besides criminals and brain damaged individuals because of our new horrible reputation of being a Walmart sweatshop on wheels.

We have forced OT at our station for months now.
Lots of people on LOA(most just got fed up with this company and are borderline making crap up),turnover is real,can't get anyone to take this job off the street besides criminals and brain damaged individuals because of our new horrible reputation of being a Walmart sweatshop on wheels.
I think you are due, for a paycut!...lol

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I hear Senior managers just got back from a fancy "meeting" with lush accommodations in Georgia

Does this surprise you? They meet in luxury to determine how they're going to conspire to screw you any way they can. As long as they get their bonus...it's all good. Eff the lot of them.

!Retired!

Nothing's changed at my station. Plenty of OT to keep the part timers happy.

Next round of cuts........get rid of all topped out couriers.

It's June 11th. I have not heard of any potential cuts. Maybe it's because OT is at an all-time high and turnover I'm sure isn't far from all-time high. Everyone is content and happy at express. Only thing we hear is. "Atleast you got a raise last year" and "be glad you have a job". Yep it's that "a job".
CE Network gone.