New found respect for a lot drivers

ups1990

It has not stopped raining here in So Cal for the past six days. Starting Monday, we've been blessed with a continual downpour of water. Thunderstorms, lightining, hail and tornado like winds. Working in these conditions unseen here for a long time. Made me apppreciate what some drivers go through. I'm talking about areas where they experience true seasonal changes, like the NW and NE parts of the USA.

Sometimes we here in the west, post comments on how warm it was in DEC. while everyone is going through tough climate delivering situations. I don't see how many of you can make deliveries, while still staying safe in harsh rain and snow.

Big Babooba

It ain't that bad in New England. Today I was drivin' around with my sunroof open and my stereo blastin'. I even washed my cah! It was a balmy 36 degrees. Can't get no bettah!:happy2:

barnyard

KTM rider
It ain't that bad in New England. Today I was drivin' around with my sunroof open and my stereo blastin'. I even washed my cah! It was a balmy 36 degrees. Can't get no bettah!:happy2:

I was thinking the same thing on Friday.

There are not many January days that I work the whole day without a pair of gloves on. It was 37, no wind and occasional rain. Almost a perfect January work day.

over9five

Staff member

Wait till Monday, it's supposed to be in the 50s.....

Pouring rain, but in the 50s.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Did your shirt pockets fill up with water? It ain't raining unless that happens.:rain-very:
Yes when all your checks get wet, and your delivery notices. But I mostly hate when the snow sticks in your step well. And turns to solid ice.