new guy

B

blueterrior

hey, i just got hired as a driver helper and figured id check out the forum. i did orientation on monday, its tuesday night and i havent worked yet. thats out of the ordinary for my center, normally i would call the driver helper cordinator(sp) but my phone charger broke and ii cant get my numbers. when should somebody call me? do i have to call them? this is my third year as a driver helper and ive always got work right away. thanks guys

B

blueterrior

i guess ill do that. i switched sim cards with another phone but my numbers diddnt transfer, dammit.

B

blueterrior

i got the number for the hub manager, turns out theyre not using anybody yet. she said shes only sent two people out. but i wanna know why i wasent sent out? im a top helper, and ive been there almost 4 years :~

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

i got the number for the hub manager, turns out theyre not using anybody yet. she said shes only sent two people out. but i wanna know why i wasent sent out? im a top helper, and ive been there almost 4 years :~

There are only 12 days left, volume is up and she has only sent two helpers out? Something don't sound quite right to me.

Unfortunately, there is no "top helper" seniority, although I agree that they should use the more experienced helpers first.

B

blueterrior

There are only 12 days left, volume is up and she has only sent two helpers out? Something don't sound quite right to me.

Yea I'm not going to have any time at all
Unfortunately, there is no "top helper" seniority, although I agree that they should use the more experienced helpers first.