New here!

Joel

Hi guys! this is my first time posting here as I've finally decided to make an account after lurking for about a year here. So I just had a few Q's. I was a seasonal worker back in fall of 2014 and got laid off on January of this year as a small sorter. Me and my sister both applied for UPS and went to the interview about almost a week ago and was wondering if UPS would give us both the sorting job again since I'm already trained at it. Also do the "Additional Documents" mean we got hired? or do we have to wait a certain amount of time? Thank you all

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Hi guys! this is my first time posting here as I've finally decided to make an account after lurking for about a year here. So I just had a few Q's. I was a seasonal worker back in fall of 2014 and got laid off on January of this year as a small sorter. Me and my sister both applied for UPS and went to the interview about almost a week ago and was wondering if UPS would give us both the sorting job again since I'm already trained at it. Also do the "Additional Documents" mean we got hired? or do we have to wait a certain amount of time? Thank you all

Please check your exuberance at the door.
That is all

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Me and my sister both applied for UPS and went to the interview about almost a week ago and was wondering if UPS would give us both the sorting job again since I'm already trained at it.
Depends on need and how they assign jobs in the building. In mine I would put you on the smalls sorter job immediately because I can't find anybody that wants to do it.
Also do the "Additional Documents" mean we got hired?
Did the additional documents include certain tests? Once you start filling those out you're in.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
my sister

Pics or GTFO.
giphy.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Welcome. You do know this is an alternative lifestyle forum, right?

Joel

So much weirdos, and it was actually my bro who is 29 if anyone is down to hit him up