New Hire DIAD help?

Hooner52

Having trouble lewrning the diad, as far as non-deliveries, pickuos, and the more compicated stuff goes. Any cheat sheets? Help please? My firat day solo was today and I had 11 missed business packages to one place because I didn't put them in the diad correctly when the business wasn't open and I was there well within the correct timeframe.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Ask your supervisor to print out sheets that we had back on the day for driver helper training. They had the sequence of options and how to punch in certain things like non delivery or recording a business stop. Or ask to be trained by your supervisor or co worker on how to use the diad better. Or else its trail and error my friend good luck.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t sheet a business closed between 12 -1pm or after 5 pm. It’ll show missed.

When you go to sheet the business you have to nondelivery/closed each package in the delivery screen. It’s not like delivering where you can mark one package as delivered and stop complete.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Don’t sheet a business closed between 12 -1pm or after 5 pm. It’ll show missed.

When you go to sheet the business you have to nondelivery/closed each package in the delivery screen. It’s not like delivering where you can mark one package as delivered and stop complete.
Unless you use closed holiday ;)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Having trouble lewrning the diad, as far as non-deliveries, pickuos, and the more compicated stuff goes. Any cheat sheets? Help please? My firat day solo was today and I had 11 missed business packages to one place because I didn't put them in the diad correctly when the business wasn't open and I was there well within the correct timeframe.
And now a translation:

I am seeking help as I find myself struggling with my newly appointed position as Package Delivery Service Provider. In particular, the DIAD is causing me great psychological stress. I have no idea how to data enter key material such as pickups.

My first day alone was a disaster. Eleven missed at one stop alone, along with a missed time frame. I will be out of a job if this keeps up.

Can anyone offer help?

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Wonderful training we get. Practice the online assessments on the diad and ask your supervisor to scan packages with you for practice.

Don’t be afraid to talk straight to people either, I know my first days at UPS the training and organization was so bad I went straight into the office once I parked up and I asked why I was being setup to fail at this job.

I soon got more training on the diad, which I’d only held for 15 minutes briefly at “training school” before being handed one, my airs and being told not to be late.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Wonderful training we get. Practice the online assessments on the diad and ask your supervisor to scan packages with you for practice.

Don’t be afraid to talk straight to people either, I know my first days at UPS the training and organization was so bad I went straight into the office once I parked up and I asked why I was being setup to fail at this job.

I soon got more training on the diad, which I’d only held for 15 minutes briefly at “training school” before being handed one, my airs and being told not to be late.

Is the Diad really that hard to use

The first day I used one they pulled it out of the box at the pcm and said here
You go

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Is the Diad really that hard to use

The first day I used one they pulled it out of the box at the pcm and said here
You go

I got a little confused my first week on it, kinda same situation with the different things to do. In my experience they can definitely better prepare new drivers on it I’m sure most of us just learned the hard way.