new hire friend/t feeder driver orientation questions

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
from talking to different feeder drivers in my area. the biggest concern they have is watching their waste line...lol One feeder driver told me, "the worst day in feeders is still better than the best day in package car" same guy also said, " I cant believe they pay us for this sh^^"

you should be OK. at UPS safety is the key. the mistakes I see new drivers make is that they think they can impress the company by going fast.

don't cut corners. do it by the book.

btw. you'll get a lot of negativity from "seasoned UPS feeder drivers" DON'T listen to them. they are spoiled brats.

I was hired off the street 25 years ago and know.

welcome.
Thank you. I appreciate the advice.

from talking to different feeder drivers in my area. the biggest concern they have is watching their waste line...lol One feeder driver told me, "the worst day in feeders is still better than the best day in package car" same guy also said, " I cant believe they pay us for this sh^^"
Yea package car drivers are intense workers. They must thrive off the pressure and hustle. Nothing but respect.

P

pickup

Thanks for the info. I have seen that info by searching. I was not sure which info was for feeder orientation. We have received nothing to study or uniforms.

I am a feeder driver. The 5 seeing habits (which is the Smith System with the ups twist to it) and the 10 points of the DOK(Depth of Knowledge) are what you definitely have drilled into you.

Search and you will find them somewhere here

I am a feeder driver. The 5 seeing habits (which is the Smith System with the ups twist to it) and the 10 points of the DOK(Depth of Knowledge) are what you definitely have drilled into you.

Search and you will find them somewhere here
Yea it reminded me of the smith system. That will give me somthing to study up on.
I appreciate the info. Thanks