new hire for automotive fleet sup

Re-Raise

Around me, auto sups are in charge of 5 different centers. You could have mechs with 1 year to 20+ years. I see my supervisor every couple of months, most communication is done through emails or phone calls. I prefer it this way. Sups rotate centers every couple of years. Seems like most like the job, alot of dumb paperwork. UPS doesnt run their "shops" like a normal repair center. We dont stock alot of parts. Some centers carry this, some that, we waste alot of time calling other centers to have parts shipped from A to B. Most of our training is, belt safety, lifting techniques and how many times you beep the horn while backing a truck up. There is no mechanical training, just how many times to beep the friend$$cking horn. The vehicles range from the early 90s to today, diesel, gas, CNG/LNG, who knows what else. I wouldnt be surprised if we are still running horse drawn carriages somewhere.
I can't help but notice from your post how highly skilled you are

Re-Raise

I cant help but notice from your post how immature you are.

I really did hurt your feelings. Why dont you file a grievance for harassment against me?
I can't help but notice from your post that you somehow believe you are management also...

I am glad that our center mechanic knows where he falls in the food chain

Gear

Parts on Order
I can't help but notice from your post that you somehow believe you are management also...

I am glad that our center mechanic knows where he falls in the food chain

Ahhhh, did I hurt your feelings? Run to the bathroom mirror, look at yourself and say, "Everyone loves me, Im the best." Just repeat this every time someone invades your safe place.

Re-Raise

Ahhhh, did I hurt your feelings? Run to the bathroom mirror, look at yourself and say, "Everyone loves me, Im the best." Just repeat this every time someone invades your safe place.
I usually just say"I wish I was a skilled grease monkey"

Gear

Parts on Order
Don't get nw wrong, I get along fibe with our mechanic. But arrogant Goober here irritates me.

You're just showing how weak minded you are. Letting a dumb grease monkey like me get under your skin. Lol

I hope you dream about me tonight. Sweet dreams my slow minded friend.

Re-Raise

You're just showing how weak minded you are. Letting a dumb grease monkey like me get under your skin. Lol

I hope you dream about me tonight. Sweet dreams my slow minded friend.
Do you believe that people who don't like you dream about you?

You really must be as important as you think you are.

How would you be getting under my skin? You are a clown on an internet forum that I will never meet.

I just find you arrogant for someone who turns bolts for a living.

And I get the feeling you are a little jealous or something of the drivers at your center or you wouldn"t have to point out that we make the same $$ as you even though we are "unskilled."

It has never even crossed my mind what the mechanic at our center makes.

Gear

Parts on Order
Do you believe that people who don't like you dream about you?

You really must be as important as you think you are.

How would you be getting under my skin? You are a clown on an internet forum that I will never meet.

I just find you arrogant for someone who turns bolts for a living.

And I get the feeling you are a little jealous or something of the drivers at your center or you wouldn"t have to point out that we make the same $$ as you even though we are "unskilled."

It has never even crossed my mind what the mechanic at our center makes.

Look at how mad you are at this internet clown. Its 10 at night and you're up trying to argue with me. Get some rest pops you got another hard day of work tomorrow.