New hire going thru my four day training starting tomorrow morning

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any tip on how to make it easier to memorize all the info we're suppose to know by tomorrow morning? I'm not the paper studying type of woman but more hands on training.. so I'm finding a hard time remembering everything! Any pointers?

Imunique

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any tip on how to make it easier to memorize all the info we're suppose to know by tomorrow morning? I'm not the paper studying type of woman but more hands on training.. so I'm finding a hard time remembering everything! Any pointers?
How did
How did u do?

NMW

Oh they don't really CARE whether you know it, pass, etc.....it's all just CYA for them, ie if you don't know it, learn it or use it is not their concern--it only matters that it LOOKS like they tried to teach you.