New hire help

RyanR

Hi, I just had my 2 interviews last week for a part time package handling position. I received an email on Wednesday 7/29 at 12:24pm, saying that I got the job...and that my start date is on Wednesday 7/29 at 9:30am. The shift that I applied and was interview for was for 3am-10:30am I emailed the recruiter/hr rep about it as soon as I saw it a few hours later. It’s been 2 days and I still haven’t received any response from her. She also left 2 local numbers for me to call if I had questions, and I can never get an answer. Is there anyone else that I can contact for help?

Last edited:

Up In Smoke

Hopefully you meant 7/29 or you're a month late. UPS/HR controls the hiring process, I would continue to call and email until someone responds. gl

Hi, I just had my 2 interviews last week for a part time package handling position. I received an email on Wednesday 6/29 at 12:24pm, saying that I got the job...and that my start date is on Wednesday 6/29 at 9:30am. The shift that I applied and was interview for was for 3am-10:30am I emailed the recruiter/hr rep about it as soon as I saw it a few hours later. It’s been 2 days and I still haven’t received any response from her. She also left 2 local numbers for me to call if I had questions, and I can never get an answer. Is there anyone else that I can contact for help?
they probably need you to start early that day to do the paperwork and get you in the system.

RyanR

Hopefully you meant 7/29 or you're a month late. UPS/HR controls the hiring process, I would continue to call and email until someone responds. gl
Sorry I just updated it. I meant 7/29. Basically she sent me the email 3 hours after I was apparently supposed to be there