New hire in my building wears pants sagging

frankie55

A young man hired 2 weeks ago wears his pants sagging below his butt. He unloads by my work station (I'm a clerk) and when I look over in his direction all I can see is underwear and rear end. I am female and have been with UPS for over 20 years and I find this so disrespectful.

I have spoken to management 3 times and they have not addressed this. I even asked one of the sups if there is a UPS decency clause and he said "I don't know". What should I do.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
A young man hired 2 weeks ago wears his pants sagging below his butt. He unloads by my work station (I'm a clerk) and when I look over in his direction all I can see is underwear and rear end. I am female and have been with UPS for over 20 years and I find this so disrespectful.

I have spoken to management 3 times and they have not addressed this. I even asked one of the sups if there is a UPS decency clause and he said "I don't know". What should I do.
Go in for the kill, girl. Swipe north.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Tell him to pull his pants up!

frankie55

I don't think I should have to ask him. It should be up to management to handle this. This is a young kid and I don't want him to retaliate against me.

trickpony1

Wouldn't his sagging pants be a tripping hazard?
Maybe buy him a belt?

The OP needs to consider that the kid is (just a guess)black and she is white.
Nothing will be done.

OR

the OP could try wearing her pants halfway or more down her rear and then scream discrimination if they say anything.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Grab his junk real hard and tell him to pull his damn pants up

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I don't think I should have to ask him. It should be up to management to handle this. This is a young kid and I don't want him to retaliate against me.

You need to be like look bro I'm trying to give you some pointers for your future lady- you might want to keep those pants up! Ain't no girl going to want you if your hair ass is hanging out!!

If he was a good looking hunk, I'm sure you wouldn't complain

But he’s not so, pull that :censored2: up
Eac4PaaLYr31K.gif