New hire in my building wears pants sagging

dudebro

I’m not reading the other responses because I don’t care lol. It’s an HR problem. Go to HR.
Management probably can't do anything because he probably has a doctor's note for sagging pants, to go with the ones for his beard, long hair, gauges in his ears, and his service dog.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Management probably can't do anything because he probably has a doctor's note for sagging pants, to go with the ones for his beard, long hair, gauges in his ears, and his service dog.
michael_rotondo.width-800.png

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Some of the older women here have saggy boobs , I’m offended !!
Should I tell them about the Victoria secret bras to lift them. Or is that up to my manager ???

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
A young man hired 2 weeks ago wears his pants sagging below his butt. He unloads by my work station (I'm a clerk) and when I look over in his direction all I can see is underwear and rear end. I am female and have been with UPS for over 20 years and I find this so disrespectful.

I have spoken to management 3 times and they have not addressed this. I even asked one of the sups if there is a UPS decency clause and he said "I don't know". What should I do.
Don't look.
Grow up?