New hire missing crucial info.

McVeigsh

Was never told where training is , know it's in Brockton Massachusetts, but not a specific address and as my first class is Monday kinda freaking out. Anyone been there before and know the address offhand ? Thank you in advance.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Was never told where training is , know it's in Brockton Massachusetts, but not a specific address and as my first class is Monday kinda freaking out. Anyone been there before and know the address offhand ? Thank you in advance.
If you just cruise up and down Montello, you'll find it!

BigD Bri

Sounds like maybe you have a less than motivated HR department, or much less motivated than mine. I go to Integrad on Monday, and I got phone calls from two different people from HR, and an email from a third, on Friday going over every single detail, down to the color of my undershirt should I choose to wear one..