New hire orientation

Farmenda

Hello everyone I have just been offered a Warehouse Associate II position at UPS. I have already filled out all my required documents and orientation is this coming monday. Can anyone tell me how my day will play out? Also i have yet to be given a drug test. Will this be given at the orientation?

Farmenda

Okay I can see why it would be funny. Thank you for clearing that part up for me. If at all possible would you know what i would be doing at orientation?

Farmenda

Oh i'm sorry not warehouse associate but it is just called warehouse worker 2 position i'm not sure if that clears it up. Here's some detail to the job description:"Responsibilities will include loading and unloading, packing and unpacking, auditing, general housekeeping, kitting, inbound processing, scanning orders, shipping and receiving, put-a-way, data entry into computerized inventory control systems and inventory control. In addition, most positions will require you to operate powered equipment such as a forklift or hydraulic jack lift to perform duties."

Oh i'm sorry not warehouse associate but it is just called warehouse worker 2 position i'm not sure if that clears it up. Here's some detail to the job description:"Responsibilities will include loading and unloading, packing and unpacking, auditing, general housekeeping, kitting, inbound processing, scanning orders, shipping and receiving, put-a-way, data entry into computerized inventory control systems and inventory control. In addition, most positions will require you to operate powered equipment such as a forklift or hydraulic jack lift to perform duties."
Ups freight?