New Jersey and the Union.

UPSGUY72

New Jersey told non union lineman that in order to help restore power in NJ they needed to join the union or they couldn't work.

worldwide

New Jersey told non union lineman that in order to help restore power in NJ they needed to join the union or they couldn't work.

Lineman are willing to travel accross the US to help - Isn't helping the public restore power and some normalcy ion their lives after a natural disaster more important that getting some new union members signed up?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Alabama crew was there to help restore power.....the way they were treated, the people can just sit in the dark and freeze !!!

People came to help and you snubbed them !!

bbsam

Staff member
The Alabama crew was there to help restore power.....the way they were treated, the people can just sit in the dark and freeze !!!

People came to help and you snubbed them !!
If you bothered to read Jones' link, they are not sitting in the dark nor are they freezing. While waiting clarification services were restored.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you bothered to read Jones' link, they are not sitting in the dark nor are they freezing. While waiting clarification services were restored.

And another storm is coming.

When help is offered, be gracious.

When I mentioned sitting in the dark......that was where they should be for being punk-snobs !!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Trust me for what you need to go through to prove/obtain DP benefits its going to be tough to do. Straight people can abuse our current benefits just as much as gays.

Not really a straight or gay issue. I could live with my buddy Joe and call him my partner so he could get insurance for free. The gay marriage thing might change all that.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Not really a straight or gay issue. I could live with my buddy Joe and call him my partner so he could get insurance for free. The gay marriage thing might change all that.
That would be a good way for you and your buddy Joe to wind up in jail. Insurance fraud is a serious crime and insurance companies take it very seriously.