New Loader Scanners for P/T'ers?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Workers are measured by how many misloads they get. If they can't check three simple criteria (city, state, zip) they are working for the wrong company.

So they aren't measured by PPH, how many pieces they load, thier injury frequency, safety questions, ect? You need to decide as to what number you want to hold them accountable for. This is where you say"all of them" and this is where I say "working as fast as I can, with safety as the first thing in my list".

UPSSOCKS

So they aren't measured by PPH, how many pieces they load, thier injury frequency, safety questions, ect? You need to decide as to what number you want to hold them accountable for. This is where you say"all of them" and this is where I say "working as fast as I can, with safety as the first thing in my list".

I'm not going back and forth with you after this, but management can hold employees accountable for everything they do and when they pull the safety card I would instruct someone to do a methods evaluation. NOBODY follows the methods 100%, it's an easy term if done correctly.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'm not going back and forth with you after this, but management can hold employees accountable for everything they do and when they pull the safety card I would instruct someone to do a methods evaluation. NOBODY follows the methods 100%, it's an easy term if done correctly.
Life is an easy term, too. I didn't realize their was a pass card somewhere that allows one to never get hurt. You, as a group, have created an environment that is ripe for injury. Methods, smethods. Excuses.

moreluck

golden ticket member
".... Methods, smethods. Excuses..."

That speaks volumes!!!!

Socks, you can't go back & forth with her. That would be dancing!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

I'll not respond to this after I address this post. As you may or may not know, you have to treat employees, wether you like it or not, on fair and equal ground. If you decide to treat one employee differently, you're opening up a whole can of worms. Just make sure that you don't single someone out that is doing the methods or is performing more safely than someone who isn't and try to discipline them for productivity. That person, if they are smart (which if they are following the methods is) will document your over supervision of them and create a case that you might not want handle.

As I've said in another post, managers tend to go after the slower gazelle, the smart ones never get eaten. When a manager such as yourself decides to chase a smart one, they eventually tire out and give up or are transferred to the next safari park.

UPSSOCKS

Are you kidding me. There's no such thing as over supervision. The union is washed up, there isn't a can of worms left to open. You guys are helpless. The union just takes your hard earned money at this point. You have no protection.

washington57

Are you kidding me. There's no such thing as over supervision. The union is washed up, there isn't a can of worms left to open. You guys are helpless. The union just takes your hard earned money at this point. You have no protection.

oh come on socks, now you are just trolling.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Not to mention, he responded.