New Look

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I like it, change is usually good. Cheryl still has a few things to add, please be patient.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
is this the view road kill sees as it becomes road kill?

just kidding.

there is more tread depth here than on most package cars. not kidding.

so far, looks good.

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
So far I like it. It is going to take a little getting used to. I do have a question Cheryl. While you are doing this is there some way we can set our own individual fonts so that they automaitcally go to that for posts?

DS

Fenderbender
I can'friend get the chat to work,although it did work when I first tried it,now it gives the error message
internet explorer cannot open http//www etc etc

moreluck

golden ticket member
Everybody knows I hate change. I'm being patient. What's the thing I need to "eyeball" to see 'new' posts. It used to be a green arrow and very easy to see. Everything looks almost indistinguishable to me. Try typing that word fast !!

trickpony1

I went to forum settings to change it so the latest post would show first.

Forum settings also said I had 626,393 preference points. Please change it so 626,393 is shown under my avatar.
I want to be loved;
my self esteem and worth is gauged by these very preference points;
I want to be recognized and prominent;
it would change my whole outlook on life.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
type it fast, heck, try to say it fast three times

as i am using it, it is pretty self explanitory

i think it will be a winner

trick, preference points. that is where you get to set the site how you like it.

i figure ill be a month getting to just a few dozen

d

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I appreciate the new look and all the effort Cheryl and her Mod Squad puts in here! Your time here is always in the bonus column.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I like the changes.

More, try this. On the bottom right hand corner of your computer screen you will see a magnifying glass with a number with a % next to it. This should normally be at 100%. Try changing it to 125% for this site and see if that helps. I just changed mine and it helped me. I also have to do this when I view my paystub on upsers.

P

pickup

I just left chat. I was able to talk to tony but not klein or feths. Also, there was an entity called undefined posting sporadically but he was not to be found listed as an occupant in the chatroom. Was this a visitation like the one in the immortal "flatlands"? Was undefined the GREAT UNDEFINED ONE? Am I his messenger? ????

If Chat stands the way it is, it will be like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get until you jump in. Before, you could see who was in there and you could decide if you were going to join or hide from someone. Now, it is potluck

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Everybody knows I hate change. I'm being patient. What's the thing I need to "eyeball" to see 'new' posts. It used to be a green arrow and very easy to see. Everything looks almost indistinguishable to me. Try typing that word fast !!

There is a legend at the bottom of the forum page to help..