dc_sniper9130

Tailgunner
Hey fellas, my name is Tony. I work as a load line supervisor in the Spokane, WA hub on Preload.

Anyone else from Spokane on here? Anyways, I hope to make my presence here useful.

Peace folks.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Hey fellas, my name is Tony. I work as a load line supervisor in the Spokane, WA hub on Preload.

Anyone else from Spokane on here? Anyways, I hope to make my presence here useful.

Peace folks.

Tony, Spokane twighlight here. Do you work on the 1,2/3, or 400 line? Or are you on one of those god forsaken PDC's?

drewed

Shankman
shankmans is just that, it doesnt have any basis on real facts or events on the other hand the dc sniper terrorized this nation killing people. if its the same thing let me know i have no problem changing my title

Catatonic

Nine Lives
shankmans is just that, it doesnt have any basis on real facts or events on the other hand the dc sniper terrorized this nation killing people.

Could have a point there, no one has assumed a nom de plume based on Dick Cheney or George W. Bush. :funny:

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Amazing.

Ok, everyone, y'all need a nap, you're all grumpy.

Now if this guy also came in and asked "where do I get UPS socks" or "Does this site have a search function" I do believe everyone would be getting their pitchforks & torches.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Why don't you guys look under his name. See the word, tailgunner? Maybe
he is former military or reservist and that's his job. Let's get a grip, already......sheesh.

I for one welcome you to the Brown Cafe, sniper. We need fresh blood, no pun intended, around here. Hope you enjoy your visits.

dc_sniper9130

Tailgunner
Tony, Spokane twighlight here. Do you work on the 1,2/3, or 400 line? Or are you on one of those god forsaken PDC's?

Lately I've been on the middle line (on preload it's divided up the opposite way, with the nearest half to the sort aisle the green belt and the further half the orange belt) but my usual is the red belt, with a PDC on door 60 and an MDU on door 53 :( I loaded on the green belt for most of my loading career, coincidentally on twilight as well. How long have you been with UPS?

Why the hell would you pick that as a username?

It's actually kinda funny, i've been using that name since about 3 weeks after the DC sniper thing happened and only within the last couple months have people been saying something about it's obvious offensive qualities. It came about one day when i was shooting. I was making unusually good shots that day and one of my friends had lightly mentioned that it might be me who was the DC sniper, and then it just sorta stuck. No offense intended of course

Why don't you guys look under his name. See the word, tailgunner? Maybe he is former military or reservist and that's his job. Let's get a grip, already......sheesh.

What does he fly a honda plane?

"Tailgunner" is just a reference to my usual role when i'm on a rally or group ride. I wanted to put "Your friendly neighborhood kneedragger" but there wasn't enough room. ;)

drewed

Shankman
Why don't you guys look under his name. See the word, tailgunner? Maybe
he is former military or reservist and that's his job. Let's get a grip, already......sheesh.

I for one welcome you to the Brown Cafe, sniper. We need fresh blood, no pun intended, around here. Hope you enjoy your visits.

The last US plane to have a tail gunner was what the B29 to go out of service just post ww2?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The last US plane to have a tail gunner was what the B29 to go out of service just post ww2?

The B-52, still in service, was designed with a tailgunner.

Welcome to the BC, dc-sniper9130. We have a quite a few supes, shooters, and bikers here. You should fit in fine.