Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Great site here guys. I have been reading daily for quite some time now and figured it's time to join.

I'm a 30 year employee and am full time working the night shift on the ramp at SDF. I worked my ass off for this company in my younger days and I am paying the price for it the older I get. If only these minnows we have out here had some sort of work ethic! Our company is in big time trouble when a lot of us older folks are gone!

I know there are mostly drivers on here but I still like reading you guys interactions. Even learned a few things over the years from here. Not sure if I have read much in the way of ramp workers here, but we can all learn from each other. Great site and I will try to interact as much as I can.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Feeling a little spunky today, eh?

How did the cavs do last night?

3A632A3C-CCA7-47BA-82AA-AEE3601394E3.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Great site here guys. I have been reading daily for quite some time now and figured it's time to join.

I'm a 30 year employee and am full time working the night shift on the ramp at SDF. I worked my ass off for this company in my younger days and I am paying the price for it the older I get. If only these minnows we have out here had some sort of work ethic! Our company is in big time trouble when a lot of us older folks are gone!

I know there are mostly drivers on here but I still like reading you guys interactions. Even learned a few things over the years from here. Not sure if I have read much in the way of ramp workers here, but we can all learn from each other. Great site and I will try to interact as much as I can.
you will win

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
I will say when I played grade school football I was a big Michigan football fan. My Dad's work buddy at the time, his Son played O Line at Michigan. Doug James is his name. So his Father goes to the Rose Bowl to watch the UCLA game. He brought me back a program with some autographs from some of the players. Obviously I got James', but I also got Anthony Carter's and Keith Bostic's as well. I was pretty pumped about that because if I am not mistaken Bostic and Carter were All American's.
CSB for sure.

upschuck

I will say when I played grade school football I was a big Michigan football fan. My Dad's work buddy at the time, his Son played O Line at Michigan. Doug James is his name. So his Father goes to the Rose Bowl to watch the UCLA game. He brought me back a program with some autographs from some of the players. Obviously I got James', but I also got Anthony Carter's and Keith Bostic's as well. I was pretty pumped about that because if I am not mistaken Bostic and Carter were All American's.
CSB for sure.
Went from a Michigan fan to a Kentucky fan? I just may have to take my welcome back.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Went from a Michigan fan to a Kentucky fan? I just may have to take my welcome back.
Always a Kentucky fan but have liked Michigan football for a long time as well. As for UM basketball? I could care less even though it sucks they lost to an imaginary opponent in 2013.

upschuck

Always a Kentucky fan but have liked Michigan football for a long time as well. As for UM basketball? I could care less even though it sucks they lost to an imaginary opponent in 2013.
And a tragedy with the officiating this year too. :) Should have 2 this decade.