New Meme!! See the Boston bully

anHOURover

Just saw this.

Attachments

• IMG_2306.JPG
    IMG_2306.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 293

Evil

That meme came out of the Southwest. Every single local hofficer in the Southwest Rider is very concerned about the Boston Bully being Package Director.

The Southwest doesn't want Teamcare!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Love hard core people on each side trying to convience one another on how they are wrong. Posting crap like this doesn't bring people together for a discussion, it divides people, not by pro Teamsters/Pro TDU, but by adults and children.

anHOURover

Love hard core people on each side trying to convience one another on how they are wrong. Posting crap like this doesn't bring people together for a discussion, it divides people, not by pro Teamsters/Pro TDU, but by adults and children.
Is there anything on the meme that's false?
Serious question.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Head on over to the vote no page on Facebook. You'll get your education there.
I went there once, it's filled with even more one sided arguments that highlight their own agenda, using the same tactics of "education" that was provided in this thread. I mean really, getting education from a Facebook page designed around a group of people that share the same feeling, any type of discussion quickly resorts to name calling and /img file upload galore.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Head on over to the vote no page on Facebook. You'll get your education there.
So your saying that there is a vote no push to a contract that hasn't been negotiated? Tell everyone on that vote no page they are destroying our union just like TDU. Bunch of political saboteurs. Sean has negotiated the best supplements we ever had. And we are not in teamcare.

anHOURover

No, you act like Sean was picked of the street to do his current job. He was a Teamster since 91 and started in the rigging industry. But I don't expect idiots to know that.
From my understanding he was born with gold slippers on. He was given Everything
Also heard he acts like a tough guy around the members but is a push over to he company. Did you see the email to and from the company ?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I do have a serious question. If your whole argument is that O'Brian doesn't have the experience to do the job, why hate on Hoffa and Hall, they obviously have the most experience.

anHOURover

I do have a serious question. If your whole argument is that O'Brian doesn't have the experience to do the job, why hate on Hoffa and hall, they obviously have the most experience.
Hoffa experience???
Has none FACT
His last name got him his position.
FACT
HE READS FROM A CUE Card. FACT

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Hoffa experience???
Has none FACT
His last name got him his position.
FACT
HE READS FROM A CUE Card. FACT
So who's been negotiating our contract and running the Teamsters? Who's been keeping him in his position if he's been doing such a poor job?

If someone else was voted in as General President that I didn't vote for, I'd at least give them a chance to see how they'd before claiming they can't do the job.

Or you can just post meme's to express yourself.

anHOURover

So who's been negotiating our contract and running the Teamsters? Who's been keeping him in his position if he's been doing such a poor job?

If someone else was voted in as General President that I didn't vote for, I'd at least give them a chance to see how they'd before claiming they can't do the job.

Or you can just post meme's to express yourself.
Carey negotiated the last beneficial contract for myself. Mr Carey got me my article 22 job. May he rip. It's been down hill since "daddy's son" took over.