new off the street driver in queens

Most coveted city job that over 100k people took the test for and I scored high on. And if I happen to not take it in already in a career that pays well. If you so miserable quit

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You are going to waste everyone's time for a year or two before you get a "real" job?
Waste everyone's time??? Ups should feel fortunate if this dude sticks around for 2 years...much better than only 2 months like the majority of people..if ups wants to stop the turnover pay people better and stop treating them like packmules...pretty simple

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Waste everyone's time??? Ups should feel fortunate if this dude sticks around for 2 years...much better than only 2 months like the majority of people..if ups wants to stop the turnover pay people better and stop treating them like packmules...pretty simple
I just saw a large sign in front of Taco Bell that is starting people at 12.00 an hour...at Taco Bell!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did you miss the part about him being a driver?

L3kR3w

SIX (6) Speed
does it sound normal to you UPSers... of the following ...
i have been a Driver trainee for 3 weeks... just helping plus driving Package Car TWICE (2x) with my SUP... ... and 1 uneventful Saturday... was @ work ... NO SUP and was assigned a new route...
and E@@KJ:LQ#JK#$KJ:L#R ... had a slight accident... specially narrow 1 way street, and attempted to pass a doublePARKED VErizon truck... and scratched up a parked vehicle!Q!@@#
... ... ... 1 week later went to UPS to return uniform, per manager instructions... and... ... was fortunate? or NOT to take back my uniform and ID... and will allow me to help out as i have been doing during said 3 weeks during PEAK!!! ... ... ... and still NO word??? ... just anxiously waiting for contact from UPS MGMT??? ... ... does this sound normal ... alright? to you guys???????? ... appreciate feedback... ...

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
does it sound normal to you UPSers... of the following ...
i have been a Driver trainee for 3 weeks... just helping plus driving Package Car TWICE (2x) with my SUP... ... and 1 uneventful Saturday... was @ work ... NO SUP and was assigned a new route...
and E@@KJ:LQ#JK#$KJ:L#R ... had a slight accident... specially narrow 1 way street, and attempted to pass a doublePARKED VErizon truck... and scratched up a parked vehicle!Q!@@#
... ... ... 1 week later went to UPS to return uniform, per manager instructions... and... ... was fortunate? or NOT to take back my uniform and ID... and will allow me to help out as i have been doing during said 3 weeks during PEAK!!! ... ... ... and still NO word??? ... just anxiously waiting for contact from UPS MGMT??? ... ... does this sound normal ... alright? to you guys???????? ... appreciate feedback... ...

Jumpman!!!! Is this you????

Welcome back, pal!!!!

(Or maybe Rocket man?)