new off the street driver in queens

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
does it sound normal to you UPSers... of the following ...
i have been a Driver trainee for 3 weeks... just helping plus driving Package Car TWICE (2x) with my SUP... ... and 1 uneventful Saturday... was @ work ... NO SUP and was assigned a new route...
and E@@KJ:LQ#JK#$KJ:L#R ... had a slight accident... specially narrow 1 way street, and attempted to pass a doublePARKED VErizon truck... and scratched up a parked vehicle!Q!@@#
... ... ... 1 week later went to UPS to return uniform, per manager instructions... and... ... was fortunate? or NOT to take back my uniform and ID... and will allow me to help out as i have been doing during said 3 weeks during PEAK!!! ... ... ... and still NO word??? ... just anxiously waiting for contact from UPS MGMT??? ... ... does this sound normal ... alright? to you guys???????? ... appreciate feedback... ...

Whoa!! What?

Try that again in something that resembles English

SMH!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You really missed your calling in management.

You are so brainwashed in the BOG
Yes, Orion unloads and loads the truck for all of us....because we all know that the most physical part of the day was looking at a screen and seeing what the next stop is or looking a few stops ahead to see if that stop should be done instead.... Come on Dave pull your head out !!!