New Seasonal Driver Advice?

I'm new (outside) here but have read enough to know that the regulars HATE the noob/seasonal questions. Since it sounds like those Q's are unavoidable this time of year, my hope is that this thread, specifically for seasonal drivers, will help limit new threads with the same questions. Hopefully this thread will grow to include some good advice for us noobs to survive peak.
(Note: This thread's not meant for any HR or "Will I be hired FT after peak" questions.)
My question to follow...

Dr.Brownz

Keep organized. As a seasonal expect you will get a :censored2:ty unorganized load because the route was created for peak so it was probably thrown together at the last second. Keep moving and don't sit around

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What advice do you have to help new seasonal drivers be faster and more efficient?
images-7.jpeg

Ha, from the little time I've been on here, I knew it would be bldnbrn and brnslv to swoop in with the first wisecracks... I just thought they'd be more creative. Barn - If it's not too much to ask, can you direct me to that thread? I searched a lot but couldn't find what I was looking for.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Ha, from the little time I've been on here, I knew it would be bldnbrn and brnslv to swoop in with the first wisecracks... I just thought they'd be more creative. Barn - If it's not too much to ask, can you direct me to that thread? I searched a lot but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Try the second stickie at the top of this sub-forum.

Not exactly rocket surgery.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-21.jpeg