New Seasonal Helper

Sav

Hello! so yesterday was my first day working as a helper. I worked about 4 hours and got the hang of using the diad pretty quick and got a good chuck of boxes delivered. They didnt initially need my help but my supervisor wanted me to get the hang of things. I was under the impression that I would be working everday, because im hoping to save a good chuck of money by feb. I havent gotten a call yet. will there be days or weeks where I'll not be needed for work??

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I went out for the first time this year. Coordinator called me this morning and told me he was going to put me with a driver for one day. I was then to call him back later to see where I'll be the next day. I put in for last years driver. So that might have been the reason. The driver I worked with today was a woman. First time to get to work with one of those drivers. It was a very interesting experience. For the most part, it's not much different than working with the male drivers. Here in my area, they are not giving the helpers DIAD's anymore. This will be my second year not working with the DIAD.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I went out for the first time this year. Coordinator called me this morning and told me he was going to put me with a driver for one day. I was then to call him back later to see where I'll be the next day. I put in for last years driver. So that might have been the reason. The driver I worked with today was a woman. First time to get to work with one of those drivers. It was a very interesting experience. For the most part, it's not much different than working with the male drivers. Here in my area, they are not giving the helpers DIAD's anymore. This will be my second year not working with the DIAD.

Did she pee in a Gatorade bottle

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hello! so yesterday was my first day working as a helper. I worked about 4 hours and got the hang of using the diad pretty quick and got a good chuck of boxes delivered. They didnt initially need my help but my supervisor wanted me to get the hang of things. I was under the impression that I would be working everday, because im hoping to save a good chuck of money by feb. I havent gotten a call yet. will there be days or weeks where I'll not be needed for work??

The False Santa?