New Sprinters!!

HedleyLamarr

My eyeballs nearly fell out of my head the other day! New Sprinters have arrived; the first new vehicles our station has seen in at least 2 years. I was told that management at our station has been ordered to get rid of the rentals in a couple of months, so we will be getting more new vehicles and they are planning on sending us some from stations that have closed.

Myort

I have wondered if this plan to close stations has been in the works for a long time, and that is why they didn’t purchase new vehicles and so many rentals were being used.

SmithBarney

Do they have air-conditioning?
Of course...
We have like 10 new GM Vans(econoline)
Have 5 new Sprinters
and have 3-4 new Sprinter chassis 700's
It's the only thing giving hope that they aren't completely gutting our station in the near future.

FedupExpress

My eyeballs nearly fell out of my head the other day! New Sprinters have arrived; the first new vehicles our station has seen in at least 2 years. I was told that management at our station has been ordered to get rid of the rentals in a couple of months, so we will be getting more new vehicles and they are planning on sending us some from stations that have closed.
They told us that all our new sprinters were being sent to Hawaii.

The newer Sprinters have an active recall where the blower motor circuit harness can overheat and ignite if it's on the highest setting with defrost on. So all of you Express pawns in new Sprinters need to make them catch fire.

Star B

White Lightening
Wonderful. I can’t wait until I’m driving along on a freezing, snowy day with the defroster on.
Don't worry about it.... We didn't have any issues with our new ones. We got a fleet refresh when it was discovered by VMX that most of our frames were rotted away.

El Morado Diablo

We recently got two older Chevy diesel vans from another station. They are honestly great to drive.

Same with my station.
One came with a bonus. I saw something had partially slid out from the jack compartment in the rear of the van when I was unloading the van one night. It was one of those small white envelopes used by Wells Fargo. The due date on it was Oct 2022. :)

FedupExpress

Same with my station.
One came with a bonus. I saw something had partially slid out from the jack compartment in the rear of the van when I was unloading the van one night. It was one of those small white envelopes used by Wells Fargo. The due date on it was Oct 2022. :)
"It'll go out tonight in the PM".