New TCD

Boomhauer

Hey y'all,

I've been with UPS for 4 years on preload and went to NSPT school a couple of weeks ago. Next week I get to start driving. Just wanted to share this with everyone because I'm happy to be making a big step towards being a FT delivery driver.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Congratulations. Just a few tips from an old dog on your new endeavor. Number one, don't hit anything. Number two, take care of the customer. That's it.

Ouch

I just went full time in May, and haven't regretted it at all 8)
If I'm not mistaken he is going tcd not full time. I hated tcd as their is very little language in the contract reguarding tcd drivers. You could go broke as a tcd as it's almost impossible to work another job outside of ups as they will expect you to be ready to drive everyday if they need you or not. Best of luck to the op in his career. Stay safe, don't rush to the point that you become unsafe. Always know what's around you at all times.

PT Car Washer

If I'm not mistaken he is going tcd not full time. I hated tcd as their is very little language in the contract reguarding tcd drivers. You could go broke as a tcd as it's almost impossible to work another job outside of ups as they will expect you to be ready to drive everyday if they need you or not. Best of luck to the op in his career. Stay safe, don't rush to the point that you become unsafe. Always know what's around you at all times.
Then all the years working almost FT and not receiving any FT pension credits.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
Hey y'all,

I've been with UPS for 4 years on preload and went to NSPT school a couple of weeks ago. Next week I get to start driving. Just wanted to share this with everyone because I'm happy to be making a big step towards being a FT delivery driver.
Honestly,congratulations! I really do love my job.