New to the Cafe.

MikeTbob

Hey brothers and sisters, my name is Michael and I'll be terrorizing these forums for awhile. (you have been warned). I have been lurking in the closet for awhile, even before I became a member. I'm also a semi-moderator over on another forum. http://www.linuxforums.org/

I am a full time cover driver in Texas, hopefully I'll get my own route soon. I have been with UPS for 9 years, 4 of those as a driver, I still have a long ways to go and a short time to get there.:angry:
This is a fine community forum and I look forward to interacting with you all.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hey brothers and sisters, my name is Michael and I'll be terrorizing these forums for awhile. (you have been warned). I have been lurking in the closet for awhile, even before I became a member. I'm also a semi-moderator over on another forum. http://www.linuxforums.org/

I am a full time cover driver in Texas, hopefully I'll get my own route soon. I have been with UPS for 9 years, 4 of those as a driver, I still have a long ways to go and a short time to get there.:angry:

Welcome to BC...yes it is a fine community.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Hey Mike,

Welcome to the Brown Cafe!

Look forward to reading your posts!:wink2:

MikeTbob

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I can smell the love, just like I smell diesel fuel every morning.

I don't intend to scare you, we have center managers for that! :funny:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

MikeTbob,
Welcome to the Brown Cafe. I have been wanting to start messing around with Linux, I might have a few questions for you. Maybe you can be our Linux expert.:throwpc:

DonnyBrown

Hello all!
I have been keeping up with the forums, reading when I can and taking in the info for a while.
I'm a package car driver in Nashville Tennessee at the Whites Creek hub.
Been with The co. 16 years this year.
Don't have a reg rte.
Master bid ongoing this month so who knows.
All the rte's I know and the 'good rte's are being unassigned this time, seemingly.
Telematics training Monday morning, whhoopee frickin daaa!
Mmm, married to my elementary school sweetheart, no children, trying...
35 years old March 28th.
Two Chocolate Labs, 1 Marley, 2 months old, 2 Dupree, 3 years old.
Glad to meet you all and look forward to having my new online Brown Buds!
~Rob

MikeTbob

MikeTbob,
Welcome to the Brown Cafe. I have been wanting to start messing around with Linux, I might have a few questions for you. Maybe you can be our Linux expert.:throwpc:
I'm here, if any one has any questions about Linux, it's the most awesome Operating system ever and it's all free.

Hello all!
I have been keeping up with the forums, reading when I can and taking in the info for a while.
Don't have a reg rte.
All the rte's I know and the 'good rte's are being unassigned this time, seemingly.
35 years old March 28th.
~Rob

Welcome to the forums Rob, I'm a bit of a newb myself. Glad to have you onboard.

browndevil

Hello all!
Don't have a reg rte.
35 years old March 28th.
~Rob
Welcome aboard DonnyBrown. Looking forward to hearing from Nashville TN. I have a lab mix( see avatar ) great dogs

Last edited:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hello all!
Don't have a reg rte.
35 years old March 28th.
~Rob

Hello and welcome to the Brown Cafe Marley, Dupree, your wife and DonnyB!:funny: