New to the forum

ladybrown

Hi there everyone.
I am a package car driver from Oregon.
I have been lurking here for over a year now, off and on. I have decided to come out of the shadows and introduce myself. I am now a registered user and look forward to talking with some of you. This is a great forum and I have seen alot of useful information on here.

Hope to talk to some of you soon!:happy2:

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
You should private message @Big Arrow Down...D,@Johnnyfootball2014,@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U, or @Turdferguson. Maybe even @hyena or @upschuck and @Shifting Contents. And if they don't answer try @scooby0048 or @Covemastah. Sometimes these guys get rowdy so I recommend @Operational needs for a ladies touch. Just stay away from @Brownslave688, he's a Neanderthal I hear and doesn't like grapes.
don't make pancakes with @Big Arrow Down...D amd don't let @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U near your sister

And tell @Turdferguson happy birthday

McGee

You should private message @Big Arrow Down...D,@Johnnyfootball2014,@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U, or @Turdferguson. Maybe even @hyena or @upschuck and @Shifting Contents. And if they don't answer try @scooby0048 or @Covemastah. Sometimes these guys get rowdy so I recommend @Operational needs for a ladies touch. Just stay away from @Brownslave688, he's a Neanderthal I hear and doesn't like grapes.

LOL, and most importantly, don't forget to say 'Good Morning' to @rod, he loves it!

over9five

Staff member
Hi there everyone.
I am a package car driver from Oregon.
I have been lurking here for over a year now, off and on. I have decided to come out of the shadows and introduce myself. I am now a registered user and look forward to talking with some of you. This is a great forum and I have seen alot of useful information on here.

Hope to talk to some of you soon!:happy2:

She really HAS been lurking. Twice she let us know that.....