new to this cafe. hello...

THE STIG

whats up. my part time supervisor told me about this place. its nice to have a place to let people know there rights in this sham of a company. been with ups for 13 years. all miserable and surrounded by morons. however my co workers are cool and its an easy job that pays decent. in my part of the world thats all you need to survive. anyway just wanted to say hello to my teamster brotheren and i look foward to interacting with you all.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
whats up. my part time supervisor told me about this place. its nice to have a place to let people know there rights in this sham of a company. been with ups for 13 years. all miserable and surrounded by morons. however my co workers are cool and its an easy job that pays decent. in my part of the world thats all you need to survive. anyway just wanted to say hello to my teamster brotheren and i look foward to interacting with you all.

THE STIG,

Welcome to the BrownCafe!

The BrownCafe has also been called a sham, there have been people on the BrownCafe that could be considered miserable morons too.:happy-very:

We don't discriminate and welcome all types of people as long as they follow the website's terms of service.

Enjoy!