New to ups. Drug test?

Brownpower

So I currently work for FedEx and already have my dot certification but ups want me to do another dot exam. From my experience,when I renew they dont drug test but the initial dot certification they did. Since I'm get s dot exam for ups will I be drug tested? Sorry I'm sure you guys see this question a lot lol👍Thanks in advance.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So I currently work for FedEx and already have my dot certification but ups want me to do another dot exam. From my experience,when I renew they dont drug test but the initial dot certification they did. Since I'm get s dot exam for ups will I be drug tested? Sorry I'm sure you guys see this question a lot lol👍Thanks in advance.

what kinda drugs you on

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Marijuana

1123A7B7-38BB-45DA-8123-274BB7716EFC.gif

Good to go until you get caught

Brownpower

Lmaooo 👍👍 so no drug test?? I have friends that work for ups and they didnt get tested but this piece of paper ups gave me suggest otherwise. Just confused and need clarification.
15977864849664657889708527844443.jpg

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Marijuana
Except for feeders, you won't be drug tested unless they suspect you being under the influence, ie showing up stoned, bloodshot, smelling of it, etc. There are protocols in place where trained staff must witness the suspected under the influence. Also, certain accidents depending on damage, cars towed, persons injured, expect to be tested.
Better get the fake piss or something. My three dot physicals have all had piss tests.
The DOT physicals DO NOT include a drug test. The urine is tested for sugar, diabetes, blood.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Except for feeders, you won't be drug tested unless they suspect you being under the influence, ie showing up stoned, bloodshot, smelling of it, etc. There are protocols in place where trained staff must witness the suspected under the influence. Also, certain accidents depending on damage, cars towed, persons injured, expect to be tested.

The DOT physicals DO NOT include a drug test. The urine is tested for sugar, diabetes, blood.

Thanks for thw clarification. I figured peeing in a cup meant drug test.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
UPS doesn’t care what you do on your own time. Show up everyday do your job correctly and don’t be
Lmaooo 👍👍 so no drug test?? I have friends that work for ups and they didnt get tested but this piece of paper ups gave me suggest otherwise. Just confused and need clarification.View attachment 306412
I am pretty sure that those are all the types of exams that the particular clinic offers. I see the clinics hours there on the left. So that clinic offers drug and alcohol but you are there just for the dot exam.
Better not have pothead moments like this on road bra
You better watch your friggin self