New trailer loader here

Jötunn

another belt motor bites the dust
Hello all! Needed work to pay for college and bills, and this fit the bill (har har), recommended by my uncle, who has been working at UPS for around 30 years.

Funnily enough, this isn't too bad compared to other work I have done, so, good chance that I will stick around.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello all! Needed work to pay for college and bills, and this fit the bill (har har), recommended by my uncle, who has been working at UPS for around 30 years.

Funnily enough, this isn't too bad compared to other work I have done, so, good chance that I will stick around.

Damn son what could be worse than hubrat

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

why would your uncle do this to you

Observer

Welcome to the mix. Remember to get a copy of your union book and supplement. Also find out who your stewards are and inquire how effective they are at your hub. Take with a grain of salt what any sup states-remember most of them are still living at home. Most importantly get a copy of the book about the "Toyota Management Style". That way you will be informed that getting yelled at daily is part of your new life. This work environment is not the same as when the company only delivered 50# and under boxes. Now it's 70# plus couches - so I guess it's really a moving company now. Go to your union meetings - that way you can observe what the main problems are at your respective hub. This is an education in itself.

Jötunn

another belt motor bites the dust
Welcome to the mix. Remember to get a copy of your union book and supplement. Also find out who your stewards are and inquire how effective they are at your hub. Take with a grain of salt what any sup states-remember most of them are still living at home. Most importantly get a copy of the book about the "Toyota Management Style". That way you will be informed that getting yelled at daily is part of your new life. This work environment is not the same as when the company only delivered 50# and under boxes. Now it's 70# plus couches - so I guess it's really a moving company now. Go to your union meetings - that way you can observe what the main problems are at your respective hub. This is an education in itself.
Many thanks for the tips friend.