New treads

stoliohranj

Anyone else very disappointed with the new tread on tires? These are maybe a month old, so they aren't worn down. They have about as much grip as slicks. This winter is going to be terrible.

Attachments

• 1480454478350.jpg
    1480454478350.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 114

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
This is the current style we get, unless no casings are available. I haven't gotten any complaints about them yet, but there's not much I can do about it at my level. We get what we get. The order forms allow you to request new or caps, but they send whatever they want.

DOK

This is the current style we get, unless no casings are available. I haven't gotten any complaints about them yet, but there's not much I can do about it at my level. We get what we get. The order forms allow you to request new or caps, but they send whatever they want.
How about an aggressive tread in the winter and more of a street tread in the summer.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
How about an aggressive tread in the winter and more of a street tread in the summer.
There were some, but when it turned out they lasted maybe half as long, they went away. They are not available now. All there is those and new Bridgestones. I tried to run out older steer tires in the Summer, but everybody here seems to think they need more, so not so much any more. Can't keep that many around to make deliberate seasonal changes, nor do I have the time.