"NEW" TYLER BINDER VIDEO RELEASE, UPS 2018 CONTRACT "VOTE NO"

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!

No more concessions from UPS, VOTE NO!!!!

Photo de UPS.png
Photo de UPS.png
ups1.jpg
ups.jpg

stoliohranj

currently a reg-temp at top rate but not full time (though I've been working full-time driver hours for 5 years). I'll be forced into taking a 22.4 bid or risk not working full-time. This means I'll be red circled and give up my GWI till a full-time spot opens. which could very realistically be years.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
currently a reg-temp at top rate but not full time (though I've been working full-time driver hours for 5 years). I'll be forced into taking a 22.4 bid or risk not working full-time. This means I'll be red circled and give up my GWI till a full-time spot opens. which could very realistically be years.

I like the fact, you are able to verbalize your complaint.

My region doesn't employ these jobs.... so I will defer to your experience.

Thanks for not just going to the default statement "the company made 5 billion dollars".

-Bug-

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!

I smell Jealousy from your part, that this guy 4 years in UPS, 26 years, probably knows more than all of us, and knowing his tired from his 11, 12 or 13 shift everyday, takes the time to inform us, something you seems to bullied, and make fun of it. While in your probably home, sofa, etc..you put videos from another person much older, thinking that because "We Stupid" and he knows better than Tyler, and this will make more credible your statements.

Here's a more realistic observation.... and closer to reality.

SMH, "BigEgoUnionGuy", SMH.. Last time it passed, because probably I was ignorant of the truth, and focus about me, like most of people probably will Do. This is about ALL Teamsters Members. Shame of Those, who passes this because their personal interest, Shame of those Stewards that forces us to Vote this Yes, because most of them are full times already, and benefits to them. Not thinking of others, is the most selfish thing people can do. Full timers will make more, Supervisors will get more, etc. (Right in the Spot) and New hires almost match up, the existing Part-Timers, and the existing will get pennies over the course of 5 years of contract? No catch ups right away, for them, WTF? What make this video "more realistic observation... and a closer to reality", and less than Tyler, that he has a position in Teamster? He clearly is telling people to Vote the opposite, and according for what it suits him, of course, less work and paperwork to with for all the Grievance, he is going to have if this passed. SMH. VOTE NO, VOTE NO, VOTE NO.

ups1.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I smell Jealousy from your part, that this guy 4 years in UPS, 26 years, probably knows more than all of us, and knowing his tired from his 11, 12 or 13 shift everyday, takes the time to inform us, something you seems to bullied, and make fun of it. While in your probably home, sofa, etc..you put videos from another person much older, thinking that because "We Stupid" and he knows better than Tyler, and this will make more credible your statements.

SMH, "BigEgoUnionGuy", SMH.. Last time it passed, because probably I was ignorant of the truth, and focus about me, like most of people probably will Do. This is about ALL Teamsters Members. Shame of Those, who passes this because their personal interest, Shame of those Stewards that forces us to Vote this Yes, because most of them are full times already, and benefits to them. Not thinking of others, is the most selfish thing people can do. Full timers will make more, Supervisors will get more, etc. (Right in the Spot) and New hires almost match up, the existing Part-Timers, and the existing will get pennies over the course of 5 years of contract? No catch ups right away, for them, WTF? What make this video "more realistic observation... and a closer to reality", and less than Tyler, that he has a position in Teamster? He clearly is telling people to Vote the opposite, and according for what it suits him, of course, less work and paperwork to with for all the Grievance, he is going to have if this passed. SMH. VOTE NO, VOTE NO, VOTE NO.

View attachment 210054
yea