New uniforms

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I went down a size on the vest. I haven’t tried pants or shorts yet but everyone tells me they are more in line with what you wore outside of UPS.

The new hooded jackets are huge! I might have to go two whole sizes down on that. The non-hooded jacket isn’t as bad but I went down a size on it as well. I think those are supposed to be the zip in jackets but the material on both is like a soft shells so should be pretty warm in the winter.
Well if you went down a size technically that’s proven dishonesty so

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Well back in the day...
If you was not clean shaven they gave you a $0.19 razor and said go shave..
At the school in Maspeth when I made driver, the teacher took out his AMEX and scraped each of our faces to see if it made a sound

If so, he said “go grab a razor from the bag on my desk… Some of them are used and one might be a little rusty don’t worry about it

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I shaved ,, is a separate thread
you are all in violation of violating this thread when there clearly is a shaving thread , these shenanigans must stop now !!

ManInBrown

If they like you, you can wear whatever you want. Come on with pajamas on. We got feeder drivers not only wearing hoodies, but they come into the dispatch area with the hood up talking to supervisors. Then the next day someone they don’t like will have a hoodie on, and they‘ll say something. Happened to me multiple times. I just laugh and tell them when the rule applies to everyone, then I’ll follow it.

Cowboy Mac

NH feedah drivers could out eat any feedah dept in the the country, they'd have to fly in the Samoan feedah to to challenge them !!
I’d put any of our prized Texas Feeders up against your best Northern Feeder. When we send ours to the national championships they bring home the blue ribbon every time.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I’d put any of our prized Texas Feeders up against your best Northern Feeder. When we send ours to the national championships they bring home the blue ribbon every time.
I don't know , we got some drivers up in NewEngland that have to get out of the tractor at the scale house to get weighed