New upsers login

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This is getting a bit over the top.
C4539523-562F-4BFC-86F6-5B42CEEBA85B.png
5B190402-3775-4A02-9919-4023D69B51C0.png

Ghost in the Darkness

Maybe we should punch in then jump thru all their circus rings on their time. Pretty soon we will have to be there 15 mins early just to log in. Or maybe I will submit nothing 3 times and do it the old way.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Maybe we should punch in then jump thru all their circus rings on their time. Pretty soon we will have to be there 15 mins early just to log in. Or maybe I will submit nothing 3 times and do it the old way.
Time for the union to get involved. I should be able to punch in fast. Anything more should be in company time.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why is it nobody that runs the website can spell "equality "? Maybe they are so obsessed with "equity". Damn.View attachment 329557View attachment 329557
Marxists are weaponizing corporations on behalf of democrats to insure things like individual rights will be cracked down on, on behalf the the United States government which can’t do it directly. Isn’t it so wonderful! I love dear leader Biden and hope he raises my taxes so I can contribute more to our future utopia.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
At least the CEO afraid of being called racist allows half the center to now look like criminals. Proudly Unstoppable-from looking like crapola!

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Marxists are weaponizing corporations on behalf of democrats to insure things like individual rights will be cracked down on, on behalf the the United States government which can’t do it directly. Isn’t it so wonderful! I love dear leader Biden and hope he raises my taxes so I can contribute more to our future utopia.
He needs the money from taxes so that we may bring democracy to other countries. Even if they didn't ask for it. Good to see the war party back in power.