New Video! Battling over dispatch!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The 9.5 language needs to change. Easy to say, "Just grieve it", the target on your back is a major worry for drivers.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
At a PCM last week one of our sups actually asked for volunteers to take days off this week because we're overstaffed.

This time last year they were begging for drivers and practically crying over the phone if you called out.

I totally agree, having a target on your back is a good video idea. I will add it. Thank you
How about making a video on what to do if you get a 3-day lock in ride.

I bet many of these drivers do not take notes on what their normal day is but when you get a three day ride everything seems to change.

Maybe you get a tighter area or they don't cut a route and make you drive all over the place or maybe they take a big bulk pickup off you to bring your stope per hour up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I totally agree, having a target on your back is a good video idea. I will add it. Thank you
Management standard operating procedure, once you file: they say "we have to watch you, "do on road observation", OJS you", "still want to file"?

You start watching anyone, things that might be normal start looking abnormal to management.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

I bet many of these drivers do not take notes on what their normal day is but when you get a three day ride everything seems to change.

Maybe you get a tighter area or they don't cut a route and make you drive all over the place or maybe they take a big bulk pickup off you to bring your stope per hour up.
image000000(4).png

Saw this on Facebook.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The 9.5 language needs to change. Easy to say, "Just grieve it", the target on your back is a major worry for drivers.
What language change would instill fortitude into RPCDs who are now scared to file a simple 9.5 grievance.
Management standard operating procedure, once you file: they say "we have to watch you, "do on road observation", OJS you", "still want to file"?
Of course they do, why wouldn't they?

....and why would that be a problem???

quad decade guy

Wait....productivity doesn't matter...."drop anchor" "work at a safe pace" often heard here on BC. Article 37!

Like a whole other company than what I experienced....

quad decade guy

At a PCM last week one of our sups actually asked for volunteers to take days off this week because we're overstaffed.

This time last year they were begging for drivers and practically crying over the phone if you called out.
I worked(pkg) about 3-4 days a week before I went to feeders(I hated it that much). We were always "over-staffed". I worked so little my wife complained. "You need to work more..."