New Video! Driver digs into how he got fired and ended up getting back pay..

UPSER1987

My thought is “where there is smoke, there is fire”. When the same bad things happen over and over to the same person, sometimes you have to look in the mirror.

Inputnamehere

My thought is “where there is smoke, there is fire”. When the same bad things happen over and over to the same person, sometimes you have to look in the mirror.
Or.... The fact that the company we work for is dirty as :censored2: and they literally hire to fire?
Forget about that part or just ignorant about it?

quad decade guy

I(unfortunately) watched all 3 videos. So, what happened? Lot's and lot's of unanswered questions. Like-why was this driver being targeted or was he? How did he or what was he doing before all this started happening? I have seen this many times and have been a target also. I've seen UPS drivers get busted for up to and including theft(lot's) and drug dealing(big time). So, why was this guy in the position he was?

UPSER1987

I(unfortunately) watched all 3 videos. So, what happened? Lot's and lot's of unanswered questions. Like-why was this driver being targeted or was he? How did he or what was he doing before all this started happening? I have seen this many times and have been a target also. I've seen UPS drivers get busted for up to and including theft(lot's) and drug dealing(big time). So, why was this guy in the position he was?
Smoke meet fire.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
He was a runner gunner that had to keep bailing out other drivers and he got fed up. Slowed down and management REEEEEEEEE'd over their numbers suffering.

The Milkman

Crazy that when I think back before the 1st diad came into play, I knew that with tracking numbers and scanning that one day they would be able to use the information to harass you in some sort of way. Sheeting on paper years ago was not perfect but before the diad it was quite simple. I know that over the years I myself had Bullseye's on my back from time to time but when I sensed I was being watched I kept my nose clean so to speak CYA. People on the street think of UPS as a great place to work, Little do they know how desperate they are for workers then they try to fire them over the years for petty offences. Pressure that causes many to quit before making top rate pay, then UPS wins by getting a rookie to get used and abused at a lower pay rate for many years. Then the cycle starts all over again. Why this guy was messed with makes me wonder. I never let UPS rattle me and that pissed them off more than any infraction I could cause. Heard from old friends that just because a pkg was scanned into your diad didn't mean it was on your truck, as many bulk stops they would look high and low for the one pkg that the diad said was in the PC but never able to find it that day makes you wonder. Trying to make an example of someone to scare rookies has always been around. Senior Drivers have seen it played over and over during their careers. Sad that UPS would spend so much time and energy to bust this guys balls instead of getting operations to run smoother

542thruNthru

You watched all 3 videos and can't answer those questions?

Either you're very bad at retaining information that's spoken to you or you're just trying to troll by putting (unfortunately) to maybe pick a fight with the creator of the videos.

Either way you're pathetic as a person.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You watched all 3 videos and can't answer those questions?

Either you're very bad at retaining information that's spoken to you or you're just trying to troll by putting (unfortunately) to maybe pick a fight with the creator of the videos.

Either way you're pathetic as a person.

AGREE!!