New video! Drivers vs Clipboards

Thebrownblob

He really does do a good job doing that.
I'm sure it takes a lot of time to put that video together.

The main thing that he pointed out on this video was don't let management get in your head. Once you can conquer that they will definitely leave you alone or at least not bother you too often.
Most definitely, he doesn’t get enough kudos for putting this together.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You have to get thru those first couple years, and grow a thick shell. They torture the new guys. Once they know you’re immune to they’re BS, they pretty much leave you alone. It helps to go ballistic once in awhile too….Lol

Thebrownblob

You have to get thru those first couple years, and grow a thick shell. They torture the new guys. Once they know you’re immune to they’re BS, they pretty much leave you alone. It helps to go ballistic once in awhile too….Lol
When I started it was the older drivers pulling me under their wings, and telling me how things worked that saved me.

UnionStrong

When I started it was the older drivers pulling me under their wings, and telling me how things worked that saved me.
The old guys were skeptical about new guys at first. They would watch and wait to see how you handled yourself and the job. Eventually, they would start to talk to you and try and straighten you out.

UnionStrong

I think it depends on the region you work in as far as how the older guys treat the new drivers. In the northeast it’s not real friendly at first, but if you stick, you have great friends that will always help you out. In the gay regions like where @542thruNthru works, you probably have to beat the old fairies off with a club. Lol