New Video! Full Blown Termination at UPS: Part I

takesteady

Great job reinforcing the notion that the initial meeting with management is more of an 'evidence gathering' mission than a 'fact finding' mission. Two completely different things. They likely already have video or eye witness evidence and want to trap you in an easy lie to use later at a hearing. They aren't your friends and chances are that if you're in that room, they've already decided to terminate you and want to make it easier for them at panel.

RoswellHub

Great job reinforcing the notion that the initial meeting with management is more of an 'evidence gathering' mission than a 'fact finding' mission. Two completely different things. They likely already have video or eye witness evidence and want to trap you in an easy lie to use later at a hearing. They aren't your friends and chances are that if you're in that room, they've already decided to terminate you and want to make it easier for them at panel.
Thank you!

nWo

I'd like to see a video on DUIs. We have had multiple drivers have incidents in the past month. One driver had his first DUI. He's been out of work for about 3 weeks now. Waiting on the SAP? And whatever else. I think he's facing up to a year license suspension.

And another driver has already had 3 DUIs in the past spread out over several years. Somehow still employed. But his personal vehicle was involved in a hit and run with multiple injuries recently. One of which is very serious. I don't know how he will get out of this without jail time. Last I heard he hasn't been charged with anything yet but I'm sure it's coming. I assume he's trying to act like he wasn't driving.

A video explaining the entire process UPS puts you through and all the consequences would be useful.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'd like to see a video on DUIs.
A video explaining the entire process UPS puts you through and all the consequences would be useful.

That would be a short video.

If you get a DUI.... report it before your next punch.

Articles 16 and 35 apply.

Follow the SAP recommendation"s.... word for word. Or else.

If you are out of work for rehabilitation.... you can file for short-term disability.

Unfortunately, I've dealt with it too many times.

-Bug-

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
I wish more drivers would take this to heart, it couldn’t be more true.