New video out

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
It is a good point. I understand where he is coming from but $10k will never replace that time I have with my kiddos. They are only young once. I have my whole life to make money.

Faceplanted

It is a good point. I understand where he is coming from but $10k will never replace that time I have with my kiddos. They are only young once. I have my whole life to make money.
Buck up and get on the 9-5 list

Anybody with kids or who has kids with this job and expects to be a good parent who is there for their kids games and other activities is silly imho. This job is not for that, this job provides one thing and that's security.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Factor in the time they spend in the preload working for free also, and it's more like $17,875.00.
You are assuming that. I was being generous in giving the person a full hour that they were giving UPS. It would more than likely be a half an hour. So it's more like 3,500

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
I have been on that list for years.
Buck up and get on the 9-5 list

Anybody with kids or who has kids with this job and expects to be a good parent who is there for their kids games and other activities is silly imho. This job is not for that, this job provides one thing and that's security.

Don't need to buck up. Will take every minute I can to be with my family and if that means sorting during lunch. I will do it every day. My opinion.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ups got tired of paying people the extra time so what better way of getting rid of it than to take more time away...more, more, more ... Then get the harassment going on why you can't do the job anymore. I knew it was a scam when I had a time study and I gained 50 minutes.... Then about a month later without any unusual changes in my route it went back to 130 over...I asked my sup and he had no answer for it... Just a dumb look on his face like "sorry dude"....wtf??? Whatever... And I would like any supervisor or Mgr on here to try to justify that....