New Video! Warning Letter Tier List!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Absolute BEST Warning letter was given to me December 15 2020 for not scanning a package that was 'scanned to the car" and I had sent in Not Found. Management knew my last day was January 9 2021, and my center manager got really mad when I laughed in his face over the Warning letter. My official Retirement Date was March 1 2021,and in April i got a letter from my BA that said in a Grievance Hearing on March 15 the grievance was thrown out. I framed that letter lol

Absolute BEST Warning letter was given to me December 15 2020 for not scanning a package that was 'scanned to the car" and I had sent in Not Found. Management knew my last day was January 9 2021, and my center manager got really mad when I laughed in his face over the Warning letter. My official Retirement Date was March 1 2021,and in April i got a letter from my BA that said in a Grievance Hearing on March 15 the grievance was thrown out. I framed that letter lol
LMAO

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I got a warning letter for not holding my foot on break at a red light , manager driving behind me said it flickered off for a second lol..what an ass
🧔✊