New video! We dig into 22.4 langauge. Check it out!

As a 22.4, I’m curious on what is UPS plan for the next contract with the 22.4. Like what is said in the video and what is happening in my hub, 9.5 grievance checks are flying out as fast as they can write them and not all the 22.4s are being used as drivers. Could this be a reason UPS uses to up the 25% ratio in the future? Not to give UPS too much toward thinking credit, but I’m sure they didn’t plan on creating a higher paid position to work inside and sometimes drive.

542thruNthru

As a 22.4, I’m curious on what is UPS plan for the next contract with the 22.4. Like what is said in the video and what is happening in my hub, 9.5 grievance checks are flying out as fast as they can write them and not all the 22.4s are being used as drivers. Could this be a reason UPS uses to up the 25% ratio in the future? Not to give UPS too much toward thinking credit, but I’m sure they didn’t plan on creating a higher paid position to work inside and sometimes drive.
22.4s are being utilized differently everywhere. Some areas they are at 25% and every 22.4 is working max hours driving. Some areas are like yours they are not all driving. Mine UPS is going to ask the package division director Denis T to allow them to go over 25% because we already are and they don't want to drop it or make more RPCDs.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
22.4s are being utilized differently everywhere. Some areas they are at 25% and every 22.4 is working max hours driving. Some areas are like yours they are not all driving. Mine UPS is going to ask the package division director Denis T to allow them to go over 25% because we already are and they don't want to drop it or make more RPCDs.
Hopefully he tells them to pound sand