New View paycheck

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They just took the check and seperated it into sections, using the old font of the check. The problem doing that is the numbers don't line up with the columns so it can be confusing. On Safari, it actually cuts off the right side of the page and doesn't even load it on a second line so it doesn't even show you the net amount for example. The only way to view the whole thing is to turn your phone sideway.

upschuck

For me, the headings don't match up with the data. Not formatted properly, I guess they should have shut it down for a longer period of time, so they could of gotten it right.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Pants with busted out crotches that give you rashes, DIAD signature button location, info notices that use spit from a camel as adhesive, ORION.

Yep, about on par with everything else.

over9five

Staff member
For me, the headings don't match up with the data. Not formatted properly, I guess they should have shut it down for a longer period of time, so they could of gotten it right.
This for me too. Unbelievable they couldn't get it right after having it down for a week....

Yeah, I got a problem with it. It sucks! hahaha! Can't see when the check is going to be issued the day before and I could see that before the update.