New Wide Brim Hats??

Upslady20

Someone on chat the other night mentioned the new hats with the wide brim.. I am trying to order one but they cannot figure out where to get it from. Does anyone who has one know the name of the company who is making the hat for UPS. I was told they would get it ordered if I could get more information on how to locate it. I would appreciate help on this information. Thanks

New Englander

Someone on chat the other night mentioned the new hats with the wide brim.. I am trying to order one but they cannot figure out where to get it from. Does anyone who has one know the name of the company who is making the hat for UPS. I was told they would get it ordered if I could get more information on how to locate it. I would appreciate help on this information. Thanks

Uniform or personal? UPSERS.com has the links to the company stores.

Upslady20

My management team is trying to order the hat but need the name brand so they can figure out how to order it.. It is not on any of the forms.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The first thing that comes to mind is the Indiana Jones hat. It's wide brimmed like that and tall but it has a mesh for part of the crown and water proof canvas on the very top. It really is a very nice looking hat.

New Englander

The first thing that comes to mind is the Indiana Jones hat. It's wide brimmed like that and tall but it has a mesh for part of the crown and water proof canvas on the very top. It really is a very nice looking hat.

Freaken sweet! Now I want one to replace the visors I wear!

New Englander

Day off today, but I did call in and order 5 sets of the new shorts and one of the hats!

We'll see what they look like when they come in! Longer shorts - I'm really hoping the leg room is a bit baggier fit.