Newbie...........Allow Me To Introduce Myself.

All Sports

Hey everybody, I'd just like to send a shout out to the Brown Cafe. I'm new here as well as Ups. I was hired October 15, 2014, as a sorter in Primary. I love it so far. I hope I'm around come January. As of now I do not know all the rules and regulations, still learning as I go. I think this is a very cool site' I was lurking in the dark for a few days until I was comfortable enough to make my presents known.

If it's cool with everyone I'd like to ask a question. I set up direct deposit during my hiring process and with direct deposit you do not receive a weekly paycheck stub. My soup told me to go on-line, log into United Parcel and find my money tab. There I will be able to view my pay stub. Bull #@$#, I've been searching for days. Can anyone help me out on this one..........

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Welcome aboard. I'd like to help you with your question but my upsers account is locked out and I can't remember how to check.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Welcome to Brown Cafe.

You are what is called paperless direct, which means you have direct deposit and do not receive a paper pay stub. Your sup is right in that you can view your paystub online.

Go to upsers, click on the My Life and Career header, scroll down to My Money, click on that, scroll down and click on View My Paycheck, click on the blue View My Paycheck link and you should be all set from there.

You can opt for a paper statement but you will see that you really don't need one as you can print right from upsers. The only stub that you really need is your end of year pay stub which you can use to do your taxes. On that note, your W-2 should be available (also on upsers) about two weeks before you get in the mail.

All Sports

Welcome to Brown Cafe.

You are what is called paperless direct, which means you have direct deposit and do not receive a paper pay stub. Your sup is right in that you can view your paystub online.

Go to upsers, click on the My Life and Career header, scroll down to My Money, click on that, scroll down and click on View My Paycheck, click on the blue View My Paycheck link and you should be all set from there.

You can opt for a paper statement but you will see that you really don't need one as you can print right from upsers.

Thanks a lot.................i really appreciate the info..........

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Do yourself a favor - get a paper check. If you plan on making a career of this place you'll be wise to do this.

My FT seniority date was changed twice "inadvertently", fortunately I saved the paper check from my first week to prove the legitimate date.

Other than that, check your emotions at the door, yes them to death and you'll go far. Welcome and good luck.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
398.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do yourself a favor - get a paper check. If you plan on making a career of this place you'll be wise to do this.

Been here 25 years and I can count the number of times that I have "needed" a paper stub on one hand. Each of those times was able to go to upsers and print out the stub in question.

Do you keep all of your paystubs or only the most current one? Why in the world would you want a shoebox full of old paystubs?

Been here 25 years and I can count the number of times that I have "needed" a paper stub on one hand. Each of those times was able to go to upsers and print out the stub in question.

Do you keep all of your paystubs or only the most current one? Why in the world would you want a shoebox full of old paystubs?
It's his paycheck. If he wants a pay sub,that's his business.