Newbie join here!

Hello everyone,

I would like to introducing to this forum, myself Marie Colvin. I am a regular reader to this forum. I found this forum very informative and interesting and gain more knowledge to this forum. Hope if anybody friends are suggest me and cooperate about this topics. Thank you to accepting me as a member of to this community.

Best regards
Marie Colvin

P

pickup

Hello everyone,

I would like to introducing to this forum, myself Marie Colvin. I am a regular reader to this forum. I found this forum very informative and interesting and gain more knowledge to this forum. Hope if anybody friends are suggest me and cooperate about this topics. Thank you to accepting me as a member of to this community.

Best regards
Marie Colvin

Welcome aboard Marie, you will find much cooperation from the many and fine esteemed members of this forum.

rod

Retired 22 years
I just asked about the member's list the other day and Cheryl says it uses too much "juice" to keep it.

I must have missed that. Normally I just look for posts that involve an argument that I can throw a little gas on or one that deserves an irrelevant Youtube video.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Apparently, I'm as annoying and irrelevent as they come..........got a youtube for me?
I think I asked the question under Forum Issues........