newbie on a mission

FIN CRAZY

grease monkey
I figured this would be a good place to spread the word about a very graphic psa video about TEXTING WHILE DRIVING. It was shown on the today show and you can view the complete 30min video at www.goodsounds.co.uk. If you have teens(or know any idiots who do this) you will probably want them to watch this. You are 23 times more likely to crash texting vs using phone. Save a life don't do either!

Bristol Brown

In Bristol UK the centre trainer asks you all the seeing habit questions and wants you to recite the 10 point commentry check list while you are driving.He may as well ask you to use your mobile (cell phone) whilst driving.

Safe by choice not by chance what a load of bollox!!!!!!!!!........

over9five

Staff member
Welcome to Brown Cafe, Fin! I have heard a lot about that PSA, but haven't had time to view it. The excerpts I've heard sound very graphic!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoax, do you get readings taken at the "Free Local Clinic"?:happy-very:
That will be next year when the new "non-Union" no-insurance program kicks in. :sad-little:
Trying to get all my medical procedures done this year.
Hoping to get my quadruple bypass in before the end of the year. :sick:

born2Bwild

Waiting on the side of the road to make pick up... I noticed in 10 min about 5 drivers were texting while driving. A if talking on a cell was not enough dangerous

I'm thinking it won't be long till someone sues a cell phone provider when their little darling is killed in an accident while texting.

Not saying it's right, just that it's coming.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm thinking it won't be long till someone sues a cell phone provider when their little darling is killed in an accident while texting. Not saying it's right, just that it's coming.

That would be like going after Budweiser because you were injured due to a drunk driver. The cell phone companies would have zero liability in cases such as this.

over9five

Staff member
That would be like going after Budweiser because you were injured due to a drunk driver. The cell phone companies would have zero liability in cases such as this.

And they SHOULD have zero liability. I hate when a person doesn't take responsibility for their own actions.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
And they SHOULD have zero liability. I hate when a person doesn't take responsibility for their own actions.
Yes, I absolutely agree with you. Some people think they can do what ever they want and not care who they hurt in the process and then act like they did nothing wrong. It is shameful that they can't own up to what they did. :why: