Newly hired! :D

_Guy_

Hey! Officially hired and received my uniform today . Next week I have to attend a 2 day class and after that, fly out to Dallas. Pretty excited to start my new journey. Nice to meet everyone and I hope to learn a lot from you all :)

Last edited:

_Guy_

Welcome to Brown Cafe and good luck.

By the way how did you find out about Brown cafe?
Just curious
Thank you! I was curious about how much ups workers get paid since i was looking for a new job so I did some digging around and came across this forum.

Welcome aboard Daniel son ......how did u get a uniform so soon?
Hahaha XD. Well it was a 1-2 week hiring process before they gave me the uniform. They had it in the back.

Thank you! I was curious about how much ups workers get paid since i was looking for a new job so I did some digging around and came across this forum.

Hahaha XD. Well it was a 1-2 week hiring process before they gave me the uniform. They had it in the back.
Make sure you buy some good comfortable work shoes.

Future

Victory Ride

So you got hired off the street to become a driver?

_Guy_

You said uniforms.

Try some different shoes on until you find something you like and can afford
Insoles are also your friend.

So packager's don't get uniform? That's weird because on the site, i was applying for full time driver but once i got there for the group interview, they said packagers . Well start off as packagers at least.

Future

Victory Ride
Uniform?
image.jpeg